Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Rainbow Gem Designs = LUSH!

Hello!

One of my favourite customers and designers is Lorraine James of Rainbow Gem Designs. Lorraine - a lovely, lovely lady from Perth - started ordering rhinestones from me about six months ago. She seemed a bit tentative about using them at first, but once she got the hang of them, there was no stopping her! "Although my thumb has found it a bit hard going, I am getting used to putting them in their settings," Lorraine wrote to me soon after placing her first order. "I love how much they sparkle."

Now Lorraine makes some of the most stunning chandelier earrings I have ever seen. They positively drip with colour, imagination and style! She has a special knack for knowing what colours will pop together, as well as for marrying beads and rhinestones in delicious combinations.

Here are some examples of Lorraine's work. Click to see larger pictures:



If you would like to see more of Lorraine's work, click here for a slideshow. As always, please do not copy these designs - but by all means be inspired by them!

If you would like to contact Lorraine, send me an email and I will put you in touch with her.

Love your work, Lorraine!

Comments:
Preeeeeettttyyyy!!! Gotta love those rhinestones! Great designs too ^_^
 
Whoa they are beautiful!
 
I recognise this lady's work. Not surprisingly, Lorraine's Rainbow Gem Design's are a favourite when I visit Tomjoolery's Gallery. She certainly has got it together when it comes to color and design. Well done Lorraine!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?